Monash University. University of California in San Diego.
The project involves the Centre to Impact AMR, Monash University, working with clinicians from:
- Alfred Hospital, Melbourne
- the Center for Innovative Phage Applications & Therapeutics (University of California, San Diego – UCSD).
Isolating clinically effective ‘cocktails’ is a challenge that can only be met by collaboration between:
- research scientists trained in phage biology (Monash)
- phage manufacturing and formulation (Monash)
- clinicians with experience in clinical deployment of phages (UCSD).
Edits to this research are currently being reviewed. If you want to update or request removal please email firstname.lastname@example.org.