Contact us

If you have a question or would like to give feedback, you can get in touch with us by email.

In writing

To contact the Department of Health and Aged Care about human health and antimicrobial resistance (AMR) please write to

To contact the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry about animal health or agriculture and AMR please write to


If you would like to provide feedback about this website or its content, please write to


Last updated:

Help us improve our website

If you would like a response please use the Feedback form instead.