Subscribe to AMR updates
Stay up-to-date with news and AMR activities by subscribing to our mailing list.
Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Mailing List
The AMR mailing list is an email service that is managed by the Department of Health and Aged care.
We will only send you AMR news and updates if you subscribe below.
- Information provided by persons wishing to subscribe to the AMR mailing list is collected and recorded by the Department of Health and Aged Care for the sole purpose of maintaining the service.
- Information provided by persons wishing to subscribe to the AMR mailing list will not be used for any purpose other than that specified above and will not be passed on to any other organisation. Find out more about website privacy.
- Subscribers are entitled to cancel their subscription to the AMR mailing list at any time.
- No fee is payable by subscribers to the AMR mailing list
- The Department of Health and Aged Care reserves the right to delete any subscription from its records if an update cannot be delivered to the email address provided by the subscriber.
- The Department of Health and Aged Care reserves the right to cancel the AMR mailing list at any time and without notice to subscribers.