Thank you for submitting your AMR research or activity
It will be sent to a moderator within the AMR Joint Government Initiative. Typically your submission will be reviewed within 10 working days. Following review, your submission will be:
- accepted and published to the activity and research directory; or
- declined and an email will be sent to your contact email address with information about why the submission is not suitable for publication.
Keeping your research or activity entry up to date
Once your research or activity is accepted and published to the directory, it is important that you keep it up to date. You may wish to update your entry for the following reasons:
- the estimated timeframe is changed
- the focus the research or activity changes
- the research or activity is cancelled
- the research or activity has finished. In this case you may also have some resources (reports or likewise) that you would like us to know about.
To update existing research and activity entries:
- submit a submission update by opening the relevant entry in the directory
- click on the request an update button.