We have a range of resources to help you understand antimicrobial resistance (AMR), including fact sheets, infographics, reports and strategies.
- 9 November 2017This is an infographic describing three important actions animal owners can take to reduce antibiotic resistance.
- 9 November 2017This is an infographic describing six important actions health professionals can take to reduce antibiotic resistance.
- 9 November 2017This is an infographic describing four important actions veterinarians can take to reduce antibiotic resistance.
- 9 November 2017This is an infographic describing six important actions the general public can take to reduce antibiotic resistance.
- 9 November 2017This is an infographic that shows how antibiotic resistance can spread through people, animals and the environment
- 1 November 2017
This Progress Report not only highlights the progress that has been made in Australia in the past two years, but also recognises challenges and gaps that need to be addressed.
- 2 August 2017
The report is primarily focussed on analyses of 2015 data. It builds on AURA 2016 to increase the comprehensiveness of the picture of antimicrobial use, resistance and the appropriateness of prescribing in Australia across all healthcare settings.
- 30 November 2016
The Australian Government released the first Implementation Plan to support the National Antimicrobial Resistance Strategy 2015-2019.
- 30 June 2015
The Australian Government has released the first National Antimicrobial Resistance Strategy 2015-2019 to guide the response to the threat of antibiotic misuse and resistance.
- 28 February 2015
Provides guidance to clinicians and the pharmaceutical industry about the importance of antibacterial agents available for human use, and on the current ways in which antibacterials are used in humans in Australia.